Enrolment for Counselling

What do I need to bring to the College to enrol on a Counselling course?

Please download and complete all forms listed below:

Don’t forget to bring your completed forms to your enrolment session!

Please also bring:

  • Identification – either a passport, birth certificate, or national insurance number.
  • Proof of Additional Learning Support, if required.
  • Evidence for Financial Support applications, if required.

We also ask all students to make a voluntary contribution of £25 towards the College. This contribution helps us to boost the resources available to students, enriching the student experience. This is a voluntary cost, and you are under no obligation to make this payment.

If you are aged 19 or over and are planning to apply for financial support, please bring evidence to support your application. This includes the three most recent bank statements, showing proof of benefits and a household income of under £35,000. If there is more than one account in the household, we’ll need to see this information for all bank accounts. Please note that a letter proving benefits is not enough on its own.

More information about financial support can be found in our 19+ section and on our Financial Support page.

Before starting your NHC college course, you need to enrol